Hi Church Family,
Many have been asking, "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?" That's a great question! We are going to start with a soft opening for in-person gatherings beginning June 7th. This is a soft launch for our church. Why do we call it a soft launch? Because we cannot anticipate how everything is going to work, this will take cooperation, patience and flexibility from everyone.
TWO SERVICE on SUNDAY In-Person, Online Campus Worship Times & Reach Groups
9:00a SERVICE I will be teaching verse by verse the book of James. We will learn and review the value of increasing our faith by action to be effective Christ followers in these end times.
10:20-10:40a Corporate Prayer (Prayer Room)
10:20-10:40a Reach Student Ministry Gathering Party (Student Center)
10:45a SERVICE Participate alongside your kids (all ages) in a fun & unique FAMILY SERVICE! You will discover how to apply the fruits of the spirit within your family!
6:00p Adult Zoom Reach Groups
We will not have a kids church or nursery at this time!
6:30p Weekly Evening Ministries
Monday Zoom Kids Bible Lesson
Wednesday Reach Student Ministry In-Person
Wednesday Men's Zoom Group
Thursday Ladies Shine Zoom Group
Here are a few GOALS during this Soft Launch:
- Balance - help us create a culture that supports those that want to maintain social distancing and those that are ready to engage in-person. No judging the choice a person makes.
- Protect the vulnerable - if you feel sick, stay home. We will pray for you while you engage in our online campus. Also, the building will be cleaned/sanitized before and after each service.
- Be responsible for you - we cannot make rules for you, you must make the choice of what is best for you.
- Week by week - ministry and schedules will be evaluated and are subject to change. This is why we call this a soft in-person gathering. Expect change and embrace it!
- Be encourager and giver - encourage and give hope to everyone, be a servant of Christ and engage in personal growth, worship service, ministry assignments and financial giving.
I close with a scripture and thought. The Old Testament taught that "the just will live by faith" (Habakkuk 2:4), and that truth is quoted, amplified and illuminated three times in the New Testament. We obtain that faith, and our faithfulness, by the grace of God. He is faithful to His children, and by His grace we will one day hear the words, "Well done, good and faithful servant!" (Matthew 25:23).
If you have any questions or ministry needs, please call the church office or visit victory-life.org
Reaching All Generations from Neighborhoods to Nations! #Reach360
Pastor Craig McGee